《指環王1》經典臺詞

本文已影響1.78W人 

《指環王1:魔戒再現》經典臺詞

《指環王1》經典臺詞

can't carry it for you , but I can carry you .

人生永遠也不會結束,死亡只是另一種人生。

The dwarf breathes so loud,we could have shot him in the dark!

歷史成爲了傳說,傳說變成了神話。

Even the smallest person can change the course of the future.

即使是最微不足道的人也能夠改變未來的進程

One honest voice can be louder than a crowd.

一個誠實的聲音勝過衆口多言

Some people live a lifetime in a minute.

有的人把一生濃縮在一分鐘裏過了

Keep your friends close,but your enemies closer.

要親近你的朋友,但更要走近你的敵人

Happy families are all alike;every unhappy family is unhappy in its own way.

幸福的家庭都是相似的,不幸的家庭各有各的不幸

ver saves one life saves the world entire.

救人一命即拯救全世界

This kind of certainty comes but once in a lifetime.

這樣確定無疑的愛,一生只有一次

means never having to say you're sorry.

愛情意味着你永遠不需要說"對不起"

Don't be deceived by appearances,for beauty is founded within.

不要被外表所欺騙,美存在於內心

May it be an evening star

祝願夜幕明星

Shines down upon you

將光華鋪撒滿你身

May it be when darkness falls

祈願當黑暗降臨時

Your heart will be true

你的心依然堅定

You walk a lonely road

你孤身一人在路上

Oh! How far you are from home

啊,你已離家那麼遙遠

Mornie utúli? (darkness has come)

莫尼耶,烏圖利耶 (黑暗即將來臨)

Believe and you will find your way

信仰會指引你的方向

Mornie alanti? (darkness has fallen)

莫尼耶,烏圖利耶(黑暗即將離)

A promise lives within you now

這諾言從今與你同在

May it be the shadows call

祈願黑暗的召喚

Will fly away

終將煙消雲散

May it be you journey on

祝願你在旅途上

To light the day

從不黯淡

When the night is overcome

當黑夜不再讓你畏懼

You may rise to find the sun

你將起來,看到太陽

Mornie utúli? (darkness has come)

黑暗已經來臨

Believe and you will find your way

信仰會指引你的方向

Mornie alanti? (darkness has fallen)

黑暗即將離

A promise lives within you now

這諾言從今與你同在

don't know half of you half as well as I should like and I like less than half of you half as well as you deserve.

我只認識你們當中的一半人.瞭解程度也只有我應做到的一半。而在我喜歡的這不到一半的人中,他們理應得到的喜歡也只得到了一半。

He's my second cousin once removed on his mother's side and my third cousin twice removed on his father's side, if you follow me.

從他母親那邊算起他是我隔了一代的表叔,我從他父親那邊算起是他隔了兩代的`表侄,如果你能聽明白的話。

So do all who live to see such times, but that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to us. There are other forces at work in this world Frodo besides the will of evil. Bilbo was meant to find the Ring, in which case you also were meant to have it. And that is an encouraging thought

所有人在一生中都會遇到這樣的時刻,但這不是他們所能決定的。我們所應決定的是在僅有的時間裏該做些什麼。

這世上除了邪惡的意志,還有許多其他的力量存在,佛羅多。

畢爾博註定會找到魔戒,也就意味着,你也註定得到它。而那是個令人鼓舞的想法

相關內容

熱門精選