歐美電影經典臺詞

本文已影響2.39W人 

音樂之聲經典臺詞

歐美電影經典臺詞

(對生活充滿信心的瑪麗亞初涉塵俗來到特拉普上校家裏做家庭教師,在那裏她和特拉普上校進行了第一次對話。)

Captain: In the future, you're kind of to remember that certain rooms in this house which are not to be disturbed.

上校 :以後請你記住,這房子裏有些房間是不能亂闖的。

額外成就

在口語中kind of 通常可作副詞,意思是“有一點兒,在某種程度上”。

如 :The film is not kind of interesting at all.

那部電影一點都不好看。

Maria: Yes, Captain, sir.

瑪麗亞:是,上校,先生。

Captain: Why do you stare at me that way?

上校:爲什麼這樣盯着我?

Maria: Well, you don't look at all like a sea Captain, sir.

瑪麗亞:先生,你看起來一點都不像海軍上校。

Captain: I'm afraid you don't look very much like a governess. Turn around, please.

上校:恐怕你也不怎麼像家庭教師。請轉過身去。

Maria: What?

瑪麗亞:什麼?

Captain: Turn. Hat off. It's the dress. You have to put on another one before you meet the children.

上校:轉身,脫帽,是衣服不對勁。在和孩子們見面之前,你得換套衣服。

額外成就

one before you meet the children.

作爲軍人出身的特拉普上校,口中不時冒出幾句帶有命令口吻的話是不足爲怪的,這正體現了他軍人作風的一面。 如句中hat off 就是一例, 完整的句子應是take your hat off.

Maria: But I don't have another one. When we enter the abbey, our worldly【世俗的】 clothes are given to the poor.

瑪麗亞:但是,我沒有其他衣服。當我們進修道院時,就把平時穿的衣服都送給窮人了。

Captain: What about this one?

上校:那這一件呢?

Maria: The poor didn't want this one.

瑪麗亞:窮人不要這一套。

Captain: Hmm.

上校:嗯。

Maria: I would've made myself a new dress but there wasn't time, I can make my own clothes.

瑪麗亞:如果有時間來的話,我就自己做一套新衣服。我會給自己做衣服。

Captain: Well, I'll see you get some material. Today, if possible. Now, Fraulein... er...

上校:那麼我來給你弄些布料。可能的話,今天就給你。現在,弗勞倫……呃……

額外成就

see 本意是“看” 但在句中的意思是“注意,確保”相當於make sure that, 後面常接介詞to

如 :See to it that you are ready on time!

到時你千萬要準備好!

Would you see to the arrangements for the next meeting?

你來安排下次的會議,好嗎?

Maria: Maria.

瑪麗亞:瑪麗亞。

Captain: Fraulein Maria, I don't know how much the Mother has told you.

上校:弗勞倫·瑪麗亞小姐,我不知道院長嬤嬤告訴了你多少情況。

Maria: Not much.

瑪麗亞:不是很多。

Captain: You're the twelfth in a long line of governesses, who have come to look after my children since their mother died. I trust that you will be an improvement on the last one. She stayed only two hours.

上校:自從孩子們的母親去世以後,你是來照看他們的第十二位女家庭教師。相信你比最後一位有進步,她只呆了兩個小時

羅馬假日經典臺詞

(可愛的安妮公主在訪問羅馬期間,厭煩繁瑣的皇家生活。她在牀上發泄不滿,而伯爵夫人毫不體諒地向她彙報明天的工作議程。)

ANN: (brushing her hair) I hate this nightgown. I hate all my nightgowns. And I hate all my underwear too.

安妮: (梳着頭髮)我討厭這件睡袍。我討厭所有的睡袍。我同樣討厭我的內衣。

COUNTESS: My dear, you have lovely things.

伯爵夫人:親愛的',你有很多可愛的東西。

ANN: But I'm not two hundred years old! (Dropping down on the bed) Why can't I sleep in pyjamas?

安妮: 但我可沒有兩百歲大!(倒在牀上) 爲什麼我不能穿着鬆睡衣睡覺?

COUNTESS: (looking up as she folds the sheets into place) Pyjamas!

伯爵夫人:(摺疊着牀單擡起頭)鬆睡衣!

ANN: (Just) the top half. Did you know there are people who sleep with absolutely nothing on at all?

安妮: 僅露出上頭。你知道有些人裸體而睡嗎?

COUNTESS: (opening the window) I rejoice to say that I did not.

伯爵夫人:(打開窗子)我很慶幸地說,我不知道。

ANN: (lying against the headboard, smiling as she hears distant music coming in through the window) Listen.

安妮:(靠着牀頭板躺着,微笑地聽着從窗外傳來的音樂)聽。

COUNTESS: Oh, and your slippers. Please put on your slippers and come away at the window. Your milk and crackers.

伯爵夫人: 嗨,你的拖鞋。 快穿上拖鞋,離開窗戶。 你的牛奶和餅乾在這裏。

ANN: (taking the tray; as the Countess helps her pull the covers over her) Everything we do is so wholesome【有營養的】.

安妮:(拿着托盤,伯爵夫人爲她取開蓋子) 我們所有的一切都是有益健康的。

COUNTESS: They'll help you to sleep.

伯爵夫人:它們有助睡眠。

ANN: (stubbornly) I'm too tired to sleep-- can't sleep a wink【瞬間】.

安妮:(倔強地) 我累得反而一點都睡不着。

COUNTESS: Now my dear, if you don't mind tomorrow's schedule--or schedule whichever you prefer-- both are correct. Eight thirty, breakfast here with the Embassy staff; nine o'clock, we leave for the Polinory Automotive Works where you'll be presented with a small car.

伯爵夫人:哦,親愛的,你喜歡明天的日程安排麼,或者說你喜歡哪個—兩個都不錯。八點半,和使館人員共進早餐;九點, 參觀波利若裏汽車工廠,你將獲贈一部小汽車。

ANN: (disinterested; absently playing with a napkin)Thank you.

安妮:(心不在焉地玩着餐巾)謝謝。

COUNTESS: Which you will not accept?

伯爵夫人:你會拒絕哪一個?

ANN: No, thank you.

安妮:不,謝謝。

COUNTESS: Ten thirty-five, inspection of Food and Agricultural Organization will present you with an olive【橄欖】 tree.

伯爵夫人: 十點三十五,視察農產品組織,你會被贈上一棵橄欖樹。

ANN: No, thank you.

安妮: 不,謝謝。

COUNTESS: Which you (will) accept?

伯爵夫人: 你答應嗎?

ANN: Thank you.

安妮: 謝謝。

COUNTESS: Ten fifty-five, the Newfoundling Home For Orphans. You will preside over the laying of the cornerstone; same speech as last Monday.

伯爵夫人: 十點五十五,到新建孤兒院。你將主持奠基典禮,和上次一樣的演講。

ANN: Trade relations?

安妮: 貿易關係?

COUNTESS: Yes.

伯爵夫人: 對。

ANN: (chewing a cracker) For the orphans?

安妮:(吃着一塊餅乾)爲孤兒的那次?

COUNTESS: No, no, the other one.

伯爵夫人: 不,另一次。

ANN: "Youth and progress".

安妮: “青少年與發展”。

COUNTESS: Precisely. Eleven forty-five, back here to rest. No, that's wrong... eleven forty-five, conference here with the press.

伯爵夫人: 很對,十一點四十五,回到這裏休息。 哦,搞錯了,十一點四十五在這裏舉行記者招待會。

ANN: "Sweetness and decency".

安妮: “甜美與高雅”。

COUNTESS: One o'clock sharp, lunch with the Foreign Ministry. You will wear your white lace and carry a small bouquet of very small pink roses. Three-o-five, presentation of a plaque【匾;銘牌】. Four-ten, review special guard of Police. Four forty-five,back here to change to your uniform to meet the international...

伯爵夫人: 一點整,和外交大臣共進午餐,你將戴上你的白色項鍊,捧着一束粉紅色的玫瑰。三點零五分,授匾。四點十分, 檢閱特別護衛隊。 四點四十五,回來換上制服接見國際……

ANN: (screaming at the Countess) STOP!!! (Looking away, her hair covering her face) Please stop! stop...!

安妮:(對着伯爵夫人尖叫)停下!(移開視線,頭髮遮臉)請停下來!別說了!

COUNTESS: (retrieving the tray) It's alright, dear, it didn't spill.

伯爵夫人:(收回托盤)做得好,親愛的,牛奶沒有溢出來。

 風月俏佳人經典臺詞

Vivian: Hey sugar, are you looking for a date?

維維安: 嘿,親愛的,想找個伴嗎?

Edward: No! I want to find Beverly Hills, could you give me the directions?

愛德華: 不是的,我想去比華利山,能告訴我怎麼走嗎?

Vivian: Sure, five bucks.

維維安: 可以,五美元。

額外成就

事實上,在美國口語中美元用 buck 代替dollar 更爲常見。

Edward: That's ridiculous【荒謬的】!

愛德華: 太荒謬了!

Vivian: Price just went up to ten.

維維安: 現在是十美元了。

Edward: Can you charge for the direction?

愛德華: 指路也能收費?

Vivian: I could do anything I want to, baby, I'm not lost!

維維安: 我會做任何事情,親愛的,但我可沒有迷路!

Edward: All right, ok? Right, you win, I lose, have changes for twenty?

愛德華: 好了,你贏了,我輸了! 二十美元有找嗎?

Vivian: For twenty I will show you personal and show you where stars live.

維維安: 二十美元我會親自帶你去並告訴你明星住在哪裏。

Edward: Oh, that' s all right, I have been to the Stalon's.

愛德華: 好吧!我剛到史泰龍的家。

Vivian: Right.

維維安: 是的。

Edward: What's your name?

愛德華: 你叫什麼名字?

Vivian: What do you want to be? Vivian, my name is Vivian.

維維安: 你想它是什麼?維維安,我的名字叫維維安。

Edward: Vivian?

愛德華: 維維安?

Vivian: So what hotel are you staying at?

維維安: 那你住在哪個酒店?

Edward: The--er--Regemt Beverly Wilshire.

愛德華: 是……是里根·比華利·利歇酒店。

Vivian: In down the block right the conner.

維維安: 就在下個街區的右拐角處。

Edward: Tell me what kinda, what kinda money you girls make this days? ball-park【估計的數目】.

愛德華: 現在你們做這一行的大概要多少錢?

Vivian: Can't take less than hundred dollar.

維維安: 不少於一百美元。

相關內容

熱門精選